This is our Etherton Family Genealogy. My dad got me started into genealogy when I was a kid and I have been at it ever since (more or less). The tools have changed quite a bit from when I used to visit the National Archives in downtown D.C. and writing actual letters to relatives. In 1995, I started this website with the hope of sharing what I have learned with anyone with an internet connection. I have enjoyed hearing from relatives who have found this effort interesting and informative.
In short, 5040 of our relatives!
Here is a list of the 12 most common surnames:
Show all the surnames...
Or, you can take a look at the Alphabetical Index Of Names.
Another place to start, here are a few Outline Descendancy Trees:
Thomas M. Etherton in 1851
Rolla Crawshaw in 1880
Nora Etherton in 1885
Francis Russell Bennett in 1904
-unpublished- in 1950
Tillman Hagler in 1869
Ada R. Martin in 1875
Alice R. Etherton in 1881
Arha Clara Allen in 1898
Carl E. Tripp in 2002
1. Tennis W. Morris, September 17, 2017
2. Wanda Waneva Hellyer, September 17, 2017
3. Charles Efford Dunshee, September 17, 2017
4. Faye Lucille Horner, September 17, 2017
5. Bird Grammer, September 9, 2017
6. Louisa Ann Grammer, September 9, 2017
7. Lewis Franklin Grammer, September 9, 2017
8. Louis Franklin Grammer, September 9, 2017
9. Jeannie Chambers, September 2, 2017
10. Roy Hagler, September 2, 2017
11. Virginia Hazel Hagler, September 2, 2017
12. Thomas Lee Hagler, September 2, 2017
For the 2150 people that are in the database that I know the birth and death date, the average age at death is: 63.42 years. Oldest male lived to: 108.1. Oldest female lived to: 103.1. --- See More Stats ---
Here is something that is interesting... a chart of the distribution of the Etherton surname by state in 1990. This is an 11KB .GIF image. It is interesting to note that the states with the highest concentration are Tennessee, Kentucky, Illinois and Nebraska.
Etherton Web Home Page
Your IP Address: 220.127.116.11